Globalization and constant new challenges are increasing the pressure to adapt. Digitalization is the method of choice, but requires companies to adopt a different mindset. Responding flexibly to the latest developments requires the ability to implement new business models in short order. To ensure steady success and long-term competitiveness, it's also essential that your IT provide optimal support to the business processes at your enterprise. At the same time, you need to reduce the complexity of your IT landscape and seamlessly integrate new technologies into established systems. All these things are synonymous with SAP S/4HANA.
This intelligent ERP software suite enables enterprises to react quickly and flexibly to the opportunities and risks of the digital economy in the 21st century. Once you put complex IT landscapes and manually controlled processes behind you, you'll be prepared for whatever the future holds.
- SAP S/4HANA contains a completely new database architecture with a simplified data model, which enables this ERP solution to give you insights into all your business processes in real time.
- Machine learning and predictive analysis will help all your departments create more precise forecast models – and therefore make better decisions.
- Thanks to its role-based presentation of all information in the new user interface SAP Fiori, SAP S/4HANA simplifies the day-to-day work of all platform users.
For SAP, one thing is certain: SAP HANA represents the future standard for all business solutions and part of the company's effort to position itself as a cloud provider. SAP S/4HANA lets you leverage the benefits of SAP HANA technology in your routine business today and ensure that your enterprise is prepared for the future.
Scheer GmbH accompanies you, the SAP user, during your migration to S/4HANA and the first steps towards an intelligent ERP solution. We help you make the right decisions for the future of your SAP landscape and work out how best to realize the enormous potential of SAP S/4HANA.
As part of SAP S/4HANA assessments, we work with you to plan out a realistic schedule for switching to SAP S/4HANA. Having our process experts bring their IT and industry expertise to bear in implementing an agreed-upon roadmap will not only guarantee a high level of quality, but also ensure that you stay on time and within your prescribed budget and scope.
Since SAP S/4HANA is so radically different, migrating to it is not a simple upgrade project. In fact, it has an effect on your entire IT system landscape. The data model simplifications at the heart of SAP S/4HANA and the process innovations it facilitates also have to be taken into account and effectuated during a migration. This requires the appropriate technical and organizational steps.
The steps required in migrating to SAP S/4HANA are also defined as part of a roadmap. You can choose from several different options in implementing S/4HANA:
- Greenfield: Your enterprise retires its current SAP and non-SAP systems and starts over from scratch with SAP S/4HANA.
- Brownfield: The migration to S/4HANA takes place in steps as you gradually convert to the new system.
- BLUEFIELD™: This strategy combines the advantages of the greenfield and brownfield approaches. The functions and data are migrated effectively thanks to selective data transformation.
Each approach has its pros and cons. There is no “best” method because the decision depends on the specific initial situation of the individual enterprise in question. That said, implementing your roadmap systematically is the only way to capture the many benefits that SAP S/4HANA offers while also harmonizing, optimizing, and digitalizing your business processes from end to end.